LS Swap Conversion Low Profile Oil Pan Kit, OEM Filter, Zinc
Universal Fit, Wet Sump Style, Rear Sump Location, 7 quarts Liquid Measurement, Stamped Steel
- Fits most muscle cars, trucks, and more from the '60s, '70s and '80s that were originally equipped with rear sump engines
- 6" deep sump with small kickouts on each side which increase capactity to 7 quarts for an abundant oil supply
- Billet oil filter adapter with 1/4-inch NPT port comes installed in stock location and uses AC Delco PF61 oil filter or equivalent
- Stamped steel construction with a gold zinc plated finish for excellent corrosion resistance
- All-in-one kit includes the proper pick-up tube, gasket, dipstick, and oil filter ensuring you get the correct parts for installation
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- Fits a wide variety of 1960s-1980s RWD GM vehicles with rear sump oil pans
- Designed for Gen III and Gen IV LS wet sump applications
- Sump is 6 inches deep for increased ground clearance
- Pan depth at front half of pan is 1 5/8-inch for increased K-member/steering clearance
- 21-inch length overall with the sump 10-inches long
- 10 1/4-inches wide at sump kickouts
- Swap pan holds 7 quarts of oil for extended high rpm use
- Truck windage trays can be used with mild modification
- Fits stroker kits up to 4.125-inch stroke with OE connecting rod design
- Perfect swap pan for 4.8L, 5.3L, or 6.0L Vortec LS truck engines being installed into cars to increase ground clearance
- Anti-slosh baffles with four trap doors ensures oil is always around the pickup during acceleration and braking
- Billet oil filter mount with 1/4-inch NPT port included, simplifying your LS swap
- Pickup tube 9101745 and oil pan gasket 91017451is included
- Kit features dipstick assembly and correct AC Delco oil filter for complete solution
Make Your LS Swap Happen Without the Hassle
There is no denying the appeal of the LS swap. GM’s LS family of engines is compact, lightweight, and makes great power. They are plentiful and cheap, and can be found in every RWD application GM has offered since the late ’90s, including performance cars like the Camaro, Corvette, GTO, and G8, and vans, SUVs, and trucks like the Trailblazer, SSR, and Silverado. Furthermore, the aftermarket has embraced the engine family, making an LS swap literally a weekend affair with such LS swap kit bits as engine mounts, headers, cooling system pieces, and more. Perhaps the most popular LS engine is the 5.3L truck offering, as they are the epitome of cheap and plentiful. Most are iron block, though there are aluminum block variants found in certain applications. When swapping most any LS engine you will more than likely need to update the oil pan for proper fitment into the chassis you are swapping into, but especially so with LS truck engines and their deeper oil pans. Our steel LS swap oil pan kit is the perfect solution to your LS swap fitment needs, whether you need an LS3 low-profile oil pan, LS7 oil pan, or any other Gen III or Gen IV LS V8 engine.
Built from The Best Materials to Last
The factory LS oil pan is cast aluminum, and while generally a strong alloy to create automotive components from, you will find excessive casting ribs and bosses to aid in that strength that can be troublesome for fitment in a swap situation. Not to mention if the pan hangs down too far and hits something the usual result is a shattered pan and loss of the sump’s contents and a ride home on the roll back. We make our LS swap oil pans from steel. The steel is just as strong as aluminum without all of the fitment issues, and creates a lower profile while providing for increased sump capacity. If you do happen to strike something with the pan it will most likely leave a dent instead of shattering, allowing you get home under your own power without loss of oil. You will find anti-slosh baffles and four trap doors inside our LS swap oil pan. This creates a diamond-shaped area around the pickup, keeping the oil in place for hard driving like road racing or autocross. So, know a baffled oil pan is preferred over an open design. Our swap pans feature factory-fit pan rails with reinforcement strips that use the stock LS oil pan gasket, a full-flow oil drain with ½-20 threaded drain plug that uses a replaceable nylon sealing washer, and our pans even retain the stock dipstick setup. With just a 6-inch sump depth our LS swap pans are roughly 2-inches shallower than the GM truck pan, and with the pan kickout design we use you get a full 7-quart oil capacity for your LS conversion! Lastly, we coat our LS swap oil pan in a gold zinc coating for corrosion protection and lasting good looks.
A Direct Replacement Kit for Your LS Swap
Upgrading your LS V8 engine to make your LS conversion happen could not be easier. Our steel LS swap oil pan is a direct replacement for the cast aluminum factory pan found on Gen III and Gen IV LS engines. Due to the shallow sump design we added for additional ground clearance, our pans do require a specific oil pump pickup tube assembly, which is included in our swap kit. This is a direct replacement for the stock pickup, allowing our pan to bolt on easily. While the LS engine’s oil pan gasket is designed to be reusable, and can be reused with our steel pan, we include a brand-new OE-style reusable gasket to ensure your LS swap starts off and stays leak free.
Finish Your LS Swap Faster and Get on the Road
Don’t get stuck on the side of the road with a busted aluminum oil pan! Update your LS V8 engine’s oil pan to one of our strong steel oil pan swap kits before you drop that LS V8 swap into your ride! It is the perfect time to swap oil pans when your LS is on the engine stand getting dressed with your other LS swap kit parts for your swap, so pick up one of our LS swap oil pan kits today and get to swapping this weekend!
LS Swap Steel Race Oil Pan
- Zinc finish
- 7 Quart
- Pre-installed oil filter adapter
Pick-Up Tube for LS Swap 7QT Steel Race Oil Pan
- Designed to fit steel LS 7-quart capacity oil pans
Speedway Neoprene LS Engine Oil Pan Gasket
- Sump Style: Wet
- Structure Material: Steel
- Seal Material: Neoprene
- Gasket Style: 1-piece
CFR-1999 Performance Billet Engine Oil Dipstick
- CFR stainless braided steel flexible dipstick
- Billet handle
- Natural finish
AC Delco PF1218 Engine Oil Filter
- 98% single-pass efficiency at 25-30 microns
- Patented cellulose media traps particles 1/3 the width of a human hair
- Designed with 5x greater burst strength than most engine oil operating pressures
Known to fit 1993-2002 Camaro and Firebird using the stock K-member and engine mounts.
- Fits all LS wet sump engines Gen III and Gen IV
- 1999 to 2013 Truck and SUV engines 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, and 6.2L (RPO codes LM7, LM4, LQ4, LQ9, LY6, L96, L92, and many more)
- 1997 to 2002 LS1 5.7L engines from Camaro, Firebird, and Corvette
- 2001 to 2004 LS6 5.7L engines from Corvette and CTS-V
- 2005 to 2007 LS2 6.0L engines from Corvette, GTO, CTS-V
- 2008 to 2015 LS3 6.2L engines from Camaro, G8, and Corvette base model
- 2009 to 2015 LSA 6.2L engines from Camaro and CTS-V
- 2010 to 2015 L99 6.2L engines from Camaro SS
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
LS Swap Conversion Low Profile Oil Pan, OEM Filter Location, ZincPart # 9101764Qty x 1
Pick-Up Tube for LS Swap 7QT Steel Race Oil Pan, BlackPart # 9101745Qty x 1
Speedway Oil Pan Gasket, LS Engine, NeoprenePart # 91017451Qty x 1
CFR-1999 Performance Billet Engine Oil Dipstick, NaturalPart # 91017455-NATQty x 1
AC Delco PF-61 Professional Engine Oil Filter, 1982-2012 GMPart # 355PF61Qty x 1
More Like This
Holley 302-1 LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan
Chevrolet Performance 19212593 LS Swap Muscle Car Oil Pan,LS1/LS3
LS Swap Conversion Low Profile Oil Pan Kit, Zinc, 90 Degree 10AN
LS Swap Conversion Low Profile Oil Pan Kit Chrome, 90 Degree 10AN
LS Swap Conversion Low Profile Oil Pan Kit, Black, 90 Degree 10AN
LS Engine Swap Conversion Low Profile Oil Pan Kit, Zinc, 10 AN
LS Engine Swap Conversion Low Profile Oil Pan Kit, Black, 10 AN
LS Engine Swap Conversion Low Profile Oil Pan Kit, Chrome, 10 AN
LS Swap Conversion Low Profile Oil Pan Kit, OEM Filter, Black
LS Swap Conversion Low Profile Oil Pan, Zinc, 90 Degree 10 AN
Q & A
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.