LS Crankshaft TH350/TH400/700R4 Torque Converter Adapter Sleeve
Chevy LS V8, 2004R, 4L60E, 700R4, Powerglide, TH350, TH400, 1.04" Overall Height, Steel
- Compatible with GM LS series Xtreme Duty Flexplate with a 4mm thick centerplate
- Premium steel construction, black painted finish
- For TH350 or TH400 transmission application
- Small end diameter 1.70", big end diameter 2.00"
- Height 1.04", inside diameter 1.47"
This adapter sleeve will connect a GM LS engine crankshaft to an older GM 2/3/4 speed automatic transmission torque converter. It centers the torque converter hub into the LS cranksaft. Use with flexplate adapter 57534610.
For 1997-07 GM LS1/LS6 engines (up to '09 for LS2) and 4.8/5.3/6.0 truck engines including L33, L59, LM4, LM7, LQ4, LQ9, and LR4. Adapts all of these engines to TH350, TH400, 700R-4, 200-4R, early 4L60 and Powerglide transmissions that originally came behind a non-LS engine (such as a SBC or BBC V8).
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.