LM Shock 23/9 46HRCW
Dirt Late Model, Modified, 9.00" to 9.99" Shock Stroke Range
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Late Model and Modified
- Dirt and asphalt application
- Light weight aluminum body
- Large reservoir for better cooling
- 2-way adjustable clamping
- Quick response for best handling
- Easy dial-in, reshim,rebuild and service
- Professional technical support
- Infinite valve and piston combinations available
Suspension tuning recommendations are available and Speedway can help you with personal set-ups, rebuilds and spare parts.
Extended length: 23.3"
Compressed length 14.3"
The following options are available to fine tune the performance of these shock absorbers:
- Pistons: Ohlins has several options available
- One-way shaft jets: Allows the compression or rebound bleed to be smaller
- Parallel compression valve: Allows the rebound bleed to be smaller than the compression bleed and makes it possible to produce double-knee curves
- Two-way reservoir: Allows independent adjustment of highand low speed compression forces
More Like This
Ohlins LMP Series Late Model Shock, Dirt Model 20/7 46HRCW, Left Front
Ohlins LMP Series Late Model Shock, Dirt Model 20/7 46HRCW, Left Rear
Ohlins LMP Series Late Model Shock, Dirt Model 20/7 46HRCW, Right Front
Ohlins LMP Series Late Model Shock, Dirt Model 20/7 46HRCW, Right Rear
Ohlins STJ 2591 Oval Track 25/9 Adjustable 450RW
LM Shock 20/7 46HRCW
AFCO 2394D 23 Series Steel Gas Shock Schrader Valve 9 In Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 2393-4 Shock Mono-Tube 23 Series 9 Inch Stroke Schrader Valve
AFCO 2398-3D Shock Mono-Tube 23 Series 9 Inch Stroke Schrader Valve
AFCO 2390SP Shock Mono-Tube 23 Series 9 Inch Stroke Schrader Valve
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.