LM Shock 20/7 46HRCW
- Late Model and Modified
- Dirt and asphalt application
- Light weight aluminum body
- Large reservoir for better cooling
- 2-way adjustable clamping
- Quick response for best handling
- Easy dial-in, reshim,rebuild and service
- Professional technical support
- Infinite valve and piston combinations available
Suspension tuning recommendations are available and Speedway can help you with personal set-ups, rebuilds and spare parts. Give us a call at 800.979.0122 about the possibilities and details of the LMJ series shock absorbers.
Item Details7" Stroke
Extended length: 19.8"
Compressed length: 12.8"
The following options are available to fine tune the performance of these shock absorbers:
- Pistons: Ohlins has several options available
- One-way shaft jets: Allows the compression or rebound bleed to be smaller
- Parallel compression valve: Allows the rebound bleed to be smaller than the compression bleed and makes it possible to produce double-knee curves
- Two-way reservoir: Allows independent adjustment of highand low speed compression forces
More Like This
Bilstein SNS Series Custom Shock
Bilstein SZ Series Custom Shock
Bilstein XVS Series Non-Base Valve Digressive Shock Absorbers
Bilstein XVS Series Non-Base Valve COB Shock Absorbers
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
Bilstein S7Z-2020 2 In Shock-7 In Stroke w/Ends-Comp 2/Reb 2
QA1 2077-13H 20 Series Shock, 7in Stroke, 13.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 7-13H Valving
Bilstein XVS Series Base Valve Digressive Shock Absorbers
KYB 343136 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 7.09 Stroke, 17.91 Ext, 10.83 Comp
KYB 344085 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 7.28 Stroke, 19.84 Ext, 12.56 Comp
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.