LM Shock 20/7 46HRCW
Dirt Late Model, Modified, 7.00" to 7.99" Shock Stroke Range
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Late Model and Modified
- Dirt and asphalt application
- Light weight aluminum body
- Large reservoir for better cooling
- 2-way adjustable clamping
- Quick response for best handling
- Easy dial-in, reshim,rebuild and service
- Professional technical support
- Infinite valve and piston combinations available
Suspension tuning recommendations are available and Speedway can help you with personal set-ups, rebuilds and spare parts. Call customer service about the possibilities and details of the LMJ series shock absorbers.
Extended length: 19.8"
Compressed length: 12.8"
The following options are available to fine tune the performance of these shock absorbers:
- Pistons: Ohlins has several options available
- One-way shaft jets: Allows the compression or rebound bleed to be smaller
- Parallel compression valve: Allows the rebound bleed to be smaller than the compression bleed and makes it possible to produce double-knee curves
- Two-way reservoir: Allows independent adjustment of highand low speed compression forces
More Like This
Ohlins LMP Series Late Model Shock, Dirt Model 20/7 46HRCW, Left Front
Ohlins LMP Series Late Model Shock, Dirt Model 20/7 46HRCW, Left Rear
Ohlins LMP Series Late Model Shock, Dirt Model 20/7 46HRCW, Right Front
Ohlins LMP Series Late Model Shock, Dirt Model 20/7 46HRCW, Right Rear
Ohlins STJ 21700 STJ Series Shock
LM Shock 23/9 46HRCW
Bilstein S7Z-2020 2 In Shock-7 In Stroke w/Ends-Comp 2/Reb 2
Bilstein SZ Series Custom Shock
Bilstein XVS Series Non-Base Valve Digressive Shock Absorbers
Bilstein XVS Series Non-Base Valve COB Shock Absorbers
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!