LED 1156 Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, White
These LED tail light bulbs put out the light you're after, but don't get hot like normal bulbs. 1156 bulbs have the pins straight across and a single contact on the plug. The bulbs appear to be clear, but are white when illuminated.
LED bulbs are quite efficient and use such small amounts of power that a normal flasher will not work correctly. The use of LED's will almost always require the use of a special "low load" flasher like our 910-64110 (2-prong) or 910-64112 (3-prong.)
- Overall Diameter: 1"
- Number of LEDs: 11 bulbs (one in the center and 10 on the perimeter)
- Bulbs are 5 mm in diameter and 8 mm long
- Mount shell is the standard BA15S single pin bayonet (1156 style) which measures .590" diameter, .750" long
- Overall Length: 1.175"
- Has a 15 degree angle of view (the brightest)
- Draws approximately 30 milliamps
- Provides 34 cp (or 6.6 lumens)
More Like This
1156 LED Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, Red
LED 1157 Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, White
LED 1157 Tail Light Bulb, 1-3/4 Inch, White
Speedway 1951-52 Chevy Car LED Tail Light Assembly
1942-1948 Ford LED Tail Light Conversion Lens
1939 Ford Syle LED Flaming Tail Light
Speedway 1938-39 Lincoln Zephyr LED Tail Lights
Technostalgia 6060 1946-48 Plymouth Sedan Brake Light
Technostalgia 6064 1940-1941 Willys LED Tail Lights
1938-1939 Ford Mini Zephyr LED Tail Lights