Kwik Change Economy Bleed Kit
Midget, Sprint Car, Mechanical Gauge Type, White, Black, Black
- Ultimate way to prevent tire pressure build-up and maintain chassis set-up
- Features a mechanical gauge with black lettering and needle that pop against the white background
- Valves made of anodized aluminum and the disconnect is made of hi-impact plastic
- Relief valve can be preset from 3 psi and up
- Allows for quick adjustments by simply removing one valve and connecting another
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Valves made of anodized aluminum, disconnect made of hi-impact plastic. Relief valve can be preset from 3 psi and up.
This allows adjustments in a matter of seconds by simply removing one valve and connecting another to the quick disconnect mounted in the wheel.Quick Release Bleeder Chart
NotesValves made of anodized aluminum, disconnect made of hi-impact plastic. 0 to +30 Gauge Measurement Range
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Kwik Change 713-300 Hand Pump for Setting Bleed-Offs, 0-30 PSIPart # 102713300Qty x 1
Kwik Change Products Bleedoffs W/ Plastic Adapters - Set of 4Part # 102713580Qty x 1
Kwik Change Products 713-002 Quick Change Schrader ValvesPart # 102713000Qty x 1
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Many sanctioning bodies now require mud covers to be bolted to the wheel and the mounting tabs to be integral or welded to the wheel. This article explains how to properly bolt on mud covers and the tools required to do so.
Need better tire traction on the track? Read our guide on increasing traction with grooving, siping, and needling to ensure your racing tires have great grip.
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.
Learn how durometers can help you select the best tires from a new stack, or help you decide when you need to replace your current set.
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.