Koul Tools 416 AN Hose Assembly Tools
Universal Fit, Composite
- Features a composite material construction
- Has the -4, -6, -8, -10, -12 & -16 sizes included
- It installs braided, stainless steel hose into fittings
- Kit includes spacers and sleeves for different sized sockets
- Specially designed to work with nylon, braided AN hose and all brands of AN fittings
Constructed from composite material, these AN assembly tools are virtually indestructible. With a wide variety of tools you are sure to find the tool for the job!
- Composite material construction
- Sizes included -4, -6, -8, -10, -12 & -16
- Sold as a kit
- Installs braided, stainless steel hose into fittings.
- Works with nylon, braided AN hose.
- Works with all brands of AN fittings.
- Includes spacers and sleeves for different sized sockets.
- Does not work with PTFE (Teflon) hoses.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.