Koul Tools 409B Push Lock Hose Tool
- Includes a news and improved carrying case
- Made from aluminum and stainless steel which makes it 40% lighter
- The traveling carriage contains sealed bearings and rolls on a track
- Features a new drive screw and larger nut for improved performance and stability
- Has thrust and ball bearings on each end of the drive screw for smoother operation
We have all fought putting together push-on hose ends. Here is a tool to fix that! The EZ-On hose press from Koul Tools is used for installing push-on fittings. The new improved model will install -4 thru -16 barbed fittings onto wide varitety of hoses. And it works with battery powered impact guns.
- Traveling carriage contains sealed bearings and rolls on a track
- New drive screw and larger nut for improved performance and stability
- Thrust and ball bearings on each end of the drive screw for smoother operation
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction, making it 40% lighter
- Improved carrying case
- Works with 1/4"-1" Hose
- Constructed of investment cast steel
- Installs push-on hose fittings in seconds
- All components are fitted into a custom carrying case for safe storage and transportation
- Designed to install push-on hose onto any angle or straight barbed fittings
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Koul Tools FF3468 Hose Installation Tool,3/16 to 1/2 Inch Fitting
Koul Tools FL101 Hose Installation Tools, Fuel Line Clamp Kit
Koul Tools 468 Braided Hose Installation Tool, -4 AN, -6 AN, -8 AN
Koul Tools 416 AN Hose Assembly Tools
Koul Tools 1016 Braided Hose Installation Tool, -10 AN, -12 AN, -16 AN
Koul Tools 681 Braided Hose Installation Tool, -6 AN, -8 AN, -10 AN
Koul Tools Fitting Repair Tool
Koul Tools FL409B Hose Installation Tool, Fuel Line & Press Tool
Teflon Hose Tool
Aeroquip FBM3632 Push On Fitting Tool for AN4, AN6, AN8
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.