Kirkey 00111 Mountable Head Supports, Right Side Cover Only
Universal Fit, Cloth, Black
- Supports are made out of the same grade aluminum as the seat
- Available in your choice of red, black or blue to better suit your style
- Can be easily installed on the Kirkey seats to make them even safer and more comfortable
- Engineered to give increased side support to the head under heavy cornering and in case of side impact
You can customize any standard Kirkey seat by bolting on these head supports. They can be easily installed on the Kirkey seats to make them even safer and more comfortable. They give increased side support to the head under heavy cornering and in case of side impact.
These side supports are made out of the same grade aluminum as the seat and are available in your choice of red, black or blue.
- Cover only for Kirkey right side head support 910-70086
- Available in Black, Blue, or Red
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Check out the interior restoration parts that we used for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Marz Henry of LizardSkin gives a basic overview of the many uses of LizardSkin.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.