Kirkey Junior 24 Series 8 Degree Aluminum Racing Child Youth Seat
Karting, Quarter Midget, Highback Bucket Seat Style, Driver Side Position, Aluminum, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
All of the benefits of KIRKEYs professional racing seats mean better lap times for you. Full size comfort and safety. All of KIRKEY Racing Fabrications smaller sized 24 Series seats are designed and manufactured with the same care and attention to detail as our other professional racing seats. TIG and MIG welded and reinforced in critical areas. Includes multi-level shoulder harness and sub belt cutouts.
- Aluminum child youth seat for quarter midget, 1/4 midget, child racing car applications
- TIG welded .100" thick 5052 grade aluminum
- 8 Degree Layback Style
- MIG welded inside for added strength
- Headrest is reinforced with offset aluminum extrusion
- Water resistant nylon upholstery is double stitched around belt openings and all stress points
- Multi-level shoulder harness cutouts and submarine belt opening are standard
- This seat has rib supports and headrest lowered one inch for smaller children
Your choice of 8 Degree Layback in 10", 11", 12", 13" or 14" widths. Includes black cover.
960-24000 Instructions (PDF)
24 Series - 8 Degree Layback
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Kirkey 34 Series Child Adjustable Containment Youth Seat w/ Cover
Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 13 Inches Wide, 8 Degree Layback
Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 16 Inch Wide, 8 Degree Layback
Kirkey 41500V Vintage Class 16 Inch Bucket Seat
Kirkey 41700V Vintage Class 17 Inch Bucket Seat
Kirkey 09 Series 15.5 Wide Economy 20 Deg. Layback Racing Seat-Black
Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 14 Inches Wide, 8 Degree Layback
15 Inch Kirkey Black 8 Degree Lightweight Contour Seat-Double Rib
Kirkey 70 Series Full Containment Oval Track Layback Seat
Kirkey 41900V Vintage Class 18 Inch Bucket Seat
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
HushMat “Easy to Install – No Prep” Adhesion test WD40 on Chop Cut Rebuild show demonstrates the superior adhesive quality of HushMat sound deadening & thermal insulation material.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some interior restoration products available at Speedway Motors.