Kevko IMCA92 IMCA Racing Engine Oil Pan, 604 Modified Crate
604 GM Chevy Crate Engine, Wet Sump Sump Style, 7 quarts Liquid Measurement, 7.00" Depth
- Specifically designed to fit the 604 Modified crate engine
- Built to be IMCA legal in circle track applications
- Pan has 6 gates, a diverter, full windage tray, scraper, and an oil temp fitting
- Capacity of the pan is 7 quarts and overall capacity of the system will be 8 quarts
- Measures 12" long, is 15" wide, and 7" deep
Kevko Racing Oil Pans brings you this new 604 Modified Crate Replacement Pan which is IMCA legal in circle track. This pan has 6 gates, a diverter, full windage tray, scraper, and an oil temp fitting.
- Pan Depth: 7”
- Pan Capacity: 7 Quarts (6.6 Liters)
- System Capacity: 8 Quarts (7.6 Liters)
- Pan Length 12"
- Pan Width 15"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.