Kevko IMCA90 IMCA Racing Engine Oil Pan, 602 Crate Sportmod
602 GM Chevy Crate Engine, Wet Sump Sump Style, 7 quarts Liquid Measurement, Natural
- IMCA Legal in both Northern & Southern Sportmod Divisions
- Has 3 gates, a scraper and a full louvered windage tray
- 7 quart capacity (6.6 liters)
- Pan depth of 7-1/4"
- Fits 602 Crate Sportmod engine
Kevko Racing Oil Pans brings you this new 602 Crate Sportmod Pan which is IMCA Legal in both Northern & Southern Sportmod Divisions! This pan has 3 gates, a scraper and a full louvered windage tray.
- Pan Depth 7-1/4"
- Pan Capacity 7 Quarts (6.6 Liters)
- System Capactiy 8 Quarts (7.6 Liters)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.