KYB 344067 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 6.85 Stroke, 17.95 Ext, 11.1 Comp
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The KYB Excel-G line is the only full line of shocks and struts specifically calibrated and built to help restore a vehicles originally designed ride control performance, not change it. They're manufactured with the same quality components as OEM. So if you want your vehicle to perform the way it was designed to, the Excel-G is the right choice.
- Calibrated to compensate for worn suspensions
- Components and valving are designed specifically for each application
- Designed to help restore OE performance for normal driving conditions
- Built with quality that matches or exceeds OE
- Coverage for domestic and import cars, trucks, vans, minivans, and SUVs
- Extended Length: 17.95"
- Compressed Length: 11.1"
- Stroke: 6.85"
- Position: Front
ApplicationChevrolet Blazer - Full Size (4WD) 1991-1969
Chevrolet Pickup (1/2 Ton) (4WD) 1987-1969
Chevrolet Pickup (3/4 Ton) (4WD) 1987-1969
Chevrolet Suburban (1/2 Ton) (4WD) 1991-1969
Chevrolet Suburban (3/4 Ton) (4WD) 1991-1969
GMC Jimmy - Full Size (4WD) 1991-1969
GMC Pickup (1/2 Ton) (4WD) 1987-1969
GMC Pickup (3/4 Ton) (4WD) 1987-1969
GMC Suburban (1/2 Ton) (4WD) 1991-1969
GMC Suburban (3/4 Ton) (4WD) 1991-1969
More Like This
KYB KG5408 Gas-a-Just Front Shock, 6.3 Stroke, 17.68 Ext, 11.38 Comp
AFCO 19 Series Custom Racing Shocks
QA1 7562 55 Series Small Body Shock-6 In Stroke, Comp 2/Reb 2
QA1 7563 55 Series Small Body Shock-6 In Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
KYB 343128 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 5.71 Stroke, 15.16 Ext, 9.45 Comp
KYB 343129 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 3.94 Stroke, 12.13 Ext, 8.19 Comp
KYB 343134 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 3.23 Stroke, 11.34 Ext, 8.11 Comp
KYB 343156 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 5 Stroke, 13.9 Ext, 8.9 Comp
KYB 343158 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 3.94 Stroke, 11.61 Ext, 7.8 Comp
KYB 344081 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 4.92 Stroke, 14.09 Ext, 9.17 Comp