KSE KSGNE2L-5852 Gen II Half Box Steering Unit, 18 Inch Output
Power Steering Box Type, Side Steer Steering Box Orientation, Aluminum, Natural
- Has a half box design for cleaner and easier installation and plumbing
- Provides a smoother, more positive feel
- Specially engineered for strength and weight savings
- The built-in reservoir eliminates turbulence and aeration
- There is a -10 line from the built-in reservoir to the pump inlet and a -6 pressure line from the pump to the pressure port is all that is needed
The Gen2 power steering gear is the product of years of R&D and has helped revolutionize the sprint car steering system with its integral reservoir and in-board mount design. Since its initial release, the Gen2 has quickly become the sprint car industry’s most widely used power steering system.
- Half box design for cleaner and easier installation and plumbing
- Smoother, more positive feel
- Engineered for strength and weight savings
- Built-in reservior eliminates turbulence and aeration
- Wing slider ports come standard (fitting sold separately)
- A -10 line from the built-in reservoir to the pump inlet and a -6 pressure line from the pump to the pressure port is all that is needed
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim shows you how to adjust our Speedway Vega Steering box.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
We get a lot of questions about steering parts. Steve talks about some of the steering basics.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn some of the main differences between Cross and Traditional Steering. Whether you need a corvair or vega steering box and what will suit your application the best.
Steve takes us along as he centers the 525 manual steering gear he is using for his Laguna.
In this Tech Tip, John shares some tips with a customer about adjusting a steering box he got from us recently.