KRC-1040 Quick Disconnect Throttle Rod Kit, 23-1/2 Inch
Universal Fit, 23.5" Overall Length, RH Male Thread Type, 3/8"-24 Thread Pitch, Aluminum
- Made from durable heavy-duty aluminum
- Linkages can be removed from carburetor in 5 seconds
- Features 3/8"-24 RH Male threads on linkage with RH Female thread linkage ends
- The very low breakaway friction points to reduce tire slippage during acceleration
- Has a 23-1/2" stud to stud length, but can be cut to shorter length / reduced to 13-1/2"
Quick disconnect throttle linkages from KRC include carb bushings for most carburetors. Heavy-duty aluminum rods can withstand severe engine vibrations. Linkages can be removed from carburetor in 5 seconds, and Quick Disconnect ends have very low breakaway friction points to reduce tire slippage during acceleration.
- Heavy-duty aluminum
- Remove linkages in 5 seconds
- Very low breakaway friction points to reduce tire slippage during acceleration
- 23-1/2" stud to stud length, can be cut to shorter length / reduced to 13-1/2"
- 3/8"-24 RH Male threads on linkage with RH Female thread linkage ends
- Use proper linkage travel and return springs. Make sure that the throttle and butterflies of the carburetor are fully wide open. Use a minimum of two different places on the linkage. Ensure the linkage and the return springs operate without interference throughout the full range of throttle travel.
- Use an adjustable pedal stop. Excessive loading on the linkage, carburetor shafts, and butterflies can cause the mechanisms to distort and jam. To avoid this use an adjustable pedal stop, and at the fully open throttle position, synchronize the stop on the carburetor with the stop pedal.
KRC-1042 - throttle ball, (3) carburetor spacers, and locknut for carburetor side
KRC-7203 - replacement throttle ends
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
KRC-1042 Throttle Ball Accessory
KRC-7203 Quick Disconnect Ends
Swedged Aluminum Throttle Linkage Tubes, 3/16 Inch (10-32) Thread
Chevy SBC Tri-Power Rochester 2-Jet 2G Carb Progressive Linkage
Black Aluminum 3/16 Inch 10-32 Thread Throttle Linkage Swedged Tubes
Male Aluminum Quick Release End
Speedway Aluminum Carburetor Linkage Rod Bushings
Aluminum Adjustable Accelerator Throttle Linkage Rod, 25-1/2 Inch
Stromberg 97-Style Extended Throttle Shaft Arm
Stromberg 97-Style Center Carb Throttle Shaft Arm
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.