K&N VF2001 Cabin Air Filter, Acura 1.5L-3.7L, Honda 1.3L-3.5L
03-19 Honda, 04-19 Acura, Non-woven Synthetic, 0.875" Overall Height, 9.188" Overall Length
- K&N Cabin Air Filters clean and freshen incoming air
- They are electrostatically charged to grab and hold dust particles
- K&N cabin air filters help control odors while they help capture most mold, mildew, fungus, bacteria and germs
K&N Warranty Info (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for K&N to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to successfully upgrade the cooling system for a 400 small block Chevy. Read tips for installing a water pump and auxiliary coolant lines using fittings and fuel hoses.
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.
We all need a little help from time to time. In this case, we had a grill shell on a 1946 Chevrolet Truck that could use some stiffening. Ride along as Heath installs support rods and rod brackets.