K&N Oil And Air Filter Cleaner Kit
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) K&N Power Kleen Air Filter Spray Cleaner
- (1) K&N Air Filter Oil Aerosol Can
K&N Power Kleen Air Filter Spray Cleaner
K&N part 99-0621 is a 32 ounce pump spray bottle of Power Kleen Air Filter Cleaner. K&N Power Kleen is the only cleaner recommended to clean K&N cotton air filter elements. K&N 99-0621 Air Filter Cleaner will loosen and remove built up dirt and grime from your K&N oiled cotton air filter so it can be washed clean with water. It is so good at cleaning greasy dirt and grime that it is also used as an industrial strength degreaser. After your K&N air filter dries re-oil it with K&N air filter oil.
- 32 oz Trigger Sprayer Bottle
- K&N Air Filter Cleaner is the only cleaner formulated to clean K&N cotton air filter elements
- K&N Cleaner works to dissolve the dirt build up and old filter oil, and can be washed away with water
- Complete instructions are included
K&N Air Filter Oil Aerosol Can
K&N 99-0516 is a 12.25 ounce aerosol can of air filter oil. K&N Air Filter Oil is the only oil specially formulated to work in combination with the cotton fabric in K&N air filter elements providing a superior air filtration system. When used as directed, it quickly penetrates the filter pleats, where it remains suspended in the cotton fabric. Saturation is maintained until the element is cleaned with K&N Air Filter Cleaner.
- K&N Air Filter Oil is the only oil specially formulated to work in combination with the cotton fabric in K&N air filter elements providing a superior air filtration system
- The oil comes in a 12.25 ounce aerosol spray can for convenience
K&N Warranty Info (PDF)
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
What's In The Kit
K&N 99-0516 Air Filter Oil, Filtercharger, 12.25 oz AerosolPart # 465990516Qty x 1
K&N 99-0621 Power Kleen Air Filter Cleaner, 32 oz Trigger SprayerPart # 465990621Qty x 1
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Why buy a cold air intake like everyone else when you can build your own?
Learn the cost differences between a reusable and disposable air filter for your car with our guide. Learn how to clean a reusable car air filter as well.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.