K&N KT-1217 Powersports Air Filter, KTM 125-390
Cotton Gauze Filter Material, Washable Filter Element, Red, 1.34" Overall Height
K&N's high-flow air filters are available as a replacement for your stock motorcycle air filter element. They are custom engineered to fit your specific application and are designed to provide low restriction and increased performance while providing excellent engine protection for your motorcycle.
- Designed to provide increased horsepower and torque
- Pleated media provides a large filtration area offering long service intervals
- Multiple layers of woven cotton gauze media offers excellent filtration
- Application-specific base seal and sealing bead
- Made in the USA for over 40 years
- Washable & reusable, pre-oiled and ready to ride!
- Million-Mile Limited Warranty
2017-2019 KTM 125 Duke 125
2017-2019 KTM 250 Duke 249
2017-2019 KTM 390 Duke 373
K&N Warranty Info (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for K&N to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
K&N RU-5123 Powersports Air Filter, 5.125in Tall, Round Straight
K&N SN-2510 Powersports Air Filter, 6in Tall, Round Tapered
K&N SN-2520 Powersports Air Filter, 5in Tall, Round Tapered
K&N SN-2550 Powersports Air Filter, 6in Tall, Oval Straight
K&N RC-8100 Powersports Air Filter, 3.188in Tall, Round Tapered
K&N RC-8300 Powersports Air Filter, 4.313in Tall, Round Tapered
K&N RC-9340 Powersports Air Filter, 6in Tall, Round Tapered
K&N HD-0900 Powersports Air Filter, 1.875in Tall, Oval Tapered
K&N SN-2530 Powersports Air Filter, 4in Tall, Round Tapered
K&N SN-2560 Powersports Air Filter, 7in Tall, Oval Straight
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Jeff K. doesn't just limit his tendencies to the classics. His daily drivers get the special treatment as well. Take his 2015 Mazda6, for example. Among the changes Jeff made was to install a K&N Performance Air Intake kit.