K&N 62-1440 Vent Air Filter/Breather, 2.5 in. Tall, 3 in. OD
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
K&N crankcase vent filters are perfect for racing applications, vintage cars or individuals who want to add some aesthetics to their classic carbureted engine. The 62-1440 crankcase vent filter has a K&N embossed chrome-plated steel top with a black rubber base. The filter is 2-1/2 inches tall, 3 inches in outside diameter with a 1-3/8 inch flange which is designed to push on to the existing rubber breather grommets. Constructed with a synthetic filter media it can be cleaned and reused repeatedly.
- 1-3/8 inch clamp-on flange
- Chrome -plated steel top and black rubber base
- Mounts directly onto rubber grommets in valve covers
- Washable and reusable filter media
Q & A
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.