Jaz 16 Gallon Polyethylene Fuel Cell and Mounting Straps Kit
Universal Fit, 16 gallons Capacity, 25" Overall Length, 9" Overall Height, 17" Overall Width
- They are NHRA, IHRA, SCORE, and DIRT approved
- These fuel cells contain a pickup tube as well
- Features a 100% seamless polyethylene cell construction
- Has one -8 AN pick-up fitting and one -8 AN vent/tip-over valve fitting
- Has 360 degree mounting strap recesses and a D-ring bail handle cap assembly
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) JAZ Products Polyethylene 16 Gallon Fuel Cell
- (1) Speedway Motors Polyethylene Fuel Cell Mounting Straps
JAZ Products Polyethylene 16 Gallon Fuel Cell
These polyethylene fuel cells are the best cells on the market! This 100% seamless polyethylene cell features one -8 AN pick-up fitting and one -8 AN vent/tip-over valve fitting. These fuel cells contain a pickup tube. All cells are NHRA, IHRA, SCORE, and DIRT approved.
- Seamless cross-linked polyethylene outer shell
- D-ring bail handle cap assembly
- 360 degree mouting strap recesses
- Does not include fuel cell safety foam
- Capacity: 16 gallons
- Overall Length: 25"
- Overall Height: 9"
- Overall Width: 17"
- Material Type: Polyethylene
- Finish: Natural
- Color: Black
- Outlet Fitting Quantity: 1
- Outlet Fitting: -8 AN
- Return Fitting: -8 AN
- Fuel Cell Cap Style: D-ring Bail Handle
- Safety Foam Included: No
- Pickup Tube Included: Yes
Speedway Motors Polyethylene Fuel Cell Mounting Straps
Zinc-plated steel mounting straps available for 16 gallon seamless polyethylene fuel cells (non-steel can cell design).
- MFG. Part #: 4581116
- Overall Width: 17.00"
- Depth: 9.00"
- Material Type: Steel
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Notes: Straps are 1-1/4" wide, 1/8" thick.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
JAZ Products 200-016-NF Polyethylene Fuel Cell, 16 GallonPart # 458116Qty x 1
Polyethylene Fuel Cell Mounting Straps, 16 GallonPart # 4581116Qty x 1
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
How to clean and seal your old tank