JOES Steering Wheel Spacer, Black Anodized Aluminum
Oval Track Cars, Aluminum, Anodized, Black
Don't you wish the steering wheel was just a little bit closer? Driver comfort is essential to winning races! When the steering wheel is too far away from the driver early fatigue sets in. Fix it with JOES light weight steering wheel spacers. 1/2", 1", 1-1/2" or 2" thick spacers available. Specify length required.
- Driver comfort is essential to winning races!
- When the steering wheel is too far away from the driver, early fatigue sets in
- Fix it with JOES lightweight steering wheel spacers
- Available in 1/2", 1", 1-1/2" or 2" thicknesses
- Black anodized aluminum
- Choose your desired spacer length
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Speedway Motors employee Jeff K. has hand his hands on a lot of projects through the years. Check out his how-to on the repaint of the steering wheel on his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery.