JOES Steering Wheel Spacer, Black Anodized Aluminum
Oval Track Cars, Aluminum, Anodized, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Don't you wish the steering wheel was just a little bit closer? Driver comfort is essential to winning races! When the steering wheel is too far away from the driver early fatigue sets in. Fix it with JOES light weight steering wheel spacers. 1/2", 1", 1-1/2" or 2" thick spacers available. Specify length required.
- Driver comfort is essential to winning races!
- When the steering wheel is too far away from the driver, early fatigue sets in
- Fix it with JOES lightweight steering wheel spacers
- Available in 1/2", 1", 1-1/2" or 2" thicknesses
- Black anodized aluminum
- Choose your desired spacer length
Q & A
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
Pat talks about our house brand steering columns.
Installing a horn button may seem daunting, but this 10 minute video will show you just how easy it really can be!
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
This article explains how to install a chrome column shifter into the steering column itself. We will help you determine the length of steering column needed along with all the parts required to get the job done.
Speedway Motors employee Jeff K. has hand his hands on a lot of projects through the years. Check out his how-to on the repaint of the steering wheel on his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery.