JBA W0855 Ignition Wires, 99-06 GM Truck Red
Spiral Core Conductor Style, Assembled, Red, Stock Spark Plug Boot Ends, Black, 8 mm Diameter
JBA PowerCables ignition wires are less than half the resistance of most factory wires, which frees spark energy and increases performance! Get as much as 5+ hp gain with JBA PowerCables as tested by CarCraft Magazine. They feature 100% silicone jackets and unique boot ends designed for maximum clearance and long life for severe duty applications. These heavy duty ignition wires come standard with wire-wound mag conductors for superior Electro Magnetic Interference suppression (EMI). Why put old ignition wires on your new JBA equipped engine? Add JBA PowerCables for the best performance and reliability.
- Extra thick diameters for improved under hood appearance
- 100% silicone jackets that are resistant to heat and abrasion
- Ultra low resistance design for improved performance through ignition system
- Wire wound mag conductors for superior Electro Magnetic Interference suppression
- Custom tailored lengths w/ cylinder I.D. labels for easy installation
Application2002-2005 Cadillac Escalade 6L/364 V8
2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD 6L/364 V8
1999-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.8L/294 V8
2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3L/325 V8
2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 6L/364 V8
2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6L/364 V8
1999-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 6L/364 V8
2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 6L/364 V8
2000-2006 GMC Yukon 4.8L/294 V8
2005-2006 GMC Yukon 5.3L/325 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust W0855 Ignition Wires 99-06 GM Truck 4.8/5.3/6.0L Red
- Color: Red
- Part Number 0850 = 11.5 in. Total Length. Part Number 0807 = 9.5 in. Total Length.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
JBA W08559 Ignition Wires, 99-06 GM Truck Blue
MSD 32823 Wire Set, Black SC, LS1 Truck Engines, 99-on
MSD 32829 Super Conductor Plug Wires, 1999 LS-1 Truck Engines
JBA W0861 Ignition Wires, 01-06 GM 8.1L Truck Red
MSD 39849 Wire Set, GM 2001, Truck, 8.1L With HG
PerTronix 808423 Flame-Thrower Spark Plug Wires, 8 Cyl, 2010-2013 GM
PerTronix 808330 Flame-Thrower Spark Plug Wires, 8 Cyl, 2010-2013 GM
JBA W08469 Ignition Wires 96-03 GM 4.3L Truck Blue
PerTronix 808424 Flame-Thrower Spark Plug Wires, 8 Cyl, 1996-99 GM
PerTronix 806425 Flame-Thrower Spark Plug Wires, 6 Cyl, 1996-2005 GM
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Follow along as our expert goes through his process for replacing the steel wire covers on his 1954 Dodge 241 with a set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide