JBA W0846 Ignition Wires, 96-03 GM 4.3L Truck Red
262 Chevy 90-Degree V6, Spiral Core Conductor Style, Assembled, Red, Stock Spark Plug Boot Ends
JBA PowerCables ignition wires are less than half the resistance of most factory wires, which frees spark energy and increases performance! Get as much as 5+ hp gain with JBA PowerCables as tested by CarCraft Magazine. They feature 100% silicone jackets and unique boot ends designed for maximum clearance and long life for severe duty applications. These heavy duty ignition wires come standard with wire-wound mag conductors for superior Electro Magnetic Interference suppression (EMI). Why put old ignition wires on your new JBA equipped engine? Add JBA PowerCables for the best performance and reliability.
- Extra thick diameters for improved under hood appearance
- 100% silicone jackets that are resistant to heat and abrasion
- Ultra low resistance design for improved performance through ignition system
- Wire wound mag conductors for superior Electro Magnetic Interference suppression
- Custom tailored lengths w/ cylinder I.D. labels for easy installation
Application1996-2002 Chevrolet Blazer 4.3L/262 V6
1996-2003 Chevrolet S10 4.3L/262 V6
1996-2003 GMC Jimmy 4.3L/262 V6
1996-2004 GMC Sonoma 4.3L/262 V6
- JBA Performance Exhaust W0846 Ignition Wires 96-03 GM 4.3L Truck Red
- Color: Red
- Spark Plug Boots Are Changed From Stock.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
MSD 32839 Super Conductor Plug Wires, Vortec V-6, 98-99 4.3 Liter
ProConnect 116056 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1996-2000 GM, 7 Piece Set
Accel 8mm Spark Plug Wires Sets, HEI Corrected
ACCEL 4093 Spark Plug Wire Set, Super Stock, 8mm, GMC/Oldsmobile 4.3L
PerTronix 806426 Flame-Thrower Spark Plug Wires, 6 Cyl, 1996-2005 GM
JBA W08469 Ignition Wires 96-03 GM 4.3L Truck Blue
JBA W0840 Ignition Wires, 88-95 GM 4.3L Truck Red
PerTronix 806425 Flame-Thrower Spark Plug Wires, 6 Cyl, 1996-2005 GM
Lokar PW-1001 Cloth Covered Spark Plug Wire, Tan/Red-Black Tracer
Lokar PW-1004 Cloth Covered Spark Plug Wire, Black/Red Tracers
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
Follow along as our expert goes through his process for replacing the steel wire covers on his 1954 Dodge 241 with a set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.