JBA W0807 Ignition Wires, 98-09 GM 5.7L LS1 Red
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Pontiac V8, Spiral Core Conductor Style, Assembled, Red, Black
JBA PowerCables ignition wires are less than half the resistance of most factory wires, which frees spark energy and increases performance! Get as much as 5+ hp gain with JBA PowerCables as tested by CarCraft Magazine. They feature 100% silicone jackets and unique boot ends designed for maximum clearance and long life for severe duty applications. These heavy duty ignition wires come standard with wire-wound mag conductors for superior Electro Magnetic Interference suppression (EMI). Why put old ignition wires on your new JBA equipped engine? Add JBA PowerCables for the best performance and reliability.
- Extra thick diameters for improved under hood appearance
- 100% silicone jackets that are resistant to heat and abrasion
- Ultra low resistance design for improved performance through ignition system
- Wire wound mag conductors for superior Electro Magnetic Interference suppression
- Custom tailored lengths w/ cylinder I.D. labels for easy installation
Application2011-2013 Cadillac Escalade 6.2L/376 V8
2007-2010 Cadillac Escalade 6.2L/378 V8
1997-2002 Chevrolet Corvette 5.7L/350 V8
2010-2011 Chevrolet Corvette 6.2L/376 V8
2012-2013 Chevrolet Corvette 6.2L/378 V8
2006-2007 Chevrolet Corvette 6L/364 V8
2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.8L/294 V8
2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3L/325 V8
2011-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4.8L/293 V8
2011-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 5.3L/323 V8
2007-2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 5.3L/325 V8
2010-2012 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 5.3L/325 V8
2008-2009 GMC Yukon 4.8L/294 V8
2007-2013 GMC Yukon 5.3L/325 V8
2011-2013 GMC Yukon 6.2L/376 V8
1998-2002 Pontiac Firebird 5.7L/350 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust W0807 Ignition Wires 98-09 GM 5.7L LS1 Red
- Color: Red
- Part Number 0850 = 11.5 in. Total Length. Part Number 0807 = 9.5 in. Total Length.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
JBA W0803 Ignition Wires 93-97 Camaro 5.7L LT1 Red
JBA W0832 Ignition Wires, 96-99 GM Truck Red
JBA W0650 Ignition Wires, Ford 289/302/351 Red
JBA W0855 Ignition Wires, 99-06 GM Truck Red
JBA W08559 Ignition Wires, 99-06 GM Truck Blue
JBA W0861 Ignition Wires, 01-06 GM 8.1L Truck Red
JBA W06509 Ignition Wires, Ford 289/302/351 Blue
JBA W06179 Ignition Wires, 01-04 Mustang 3.8L Blue
JBA W0846 Ignition Wires, 96-03 GM 4.3L Truck Red
JBA W0830 Ignition Wires, 88-95 GM Truck Red
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Follow along as our expert goes through his process for replacing the steel wire covers on his 1954 Dodge 241 with a set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide