JBA W0803 Ignition Wires 93-97 Camaro 5.7L LT1 Red
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Spiral Core Conductor Style, Assembled, Red, Black, 8 mm Diameter
JBA PowerCables ignition wires are less than half the resistance of most factory wires, which frees spark energy and increases performance! Get as much as 5+ hp gain with JBA PowerCables as tested by CarCraft Magazine. They feature 100% silicone jackets and unique boot ends designed for maximum clearance and long life for severe duty applications. These heavy duty ignition wires come standard with wire-wound mag conductors for superior Electro Magnetic Interference suppression (EMI). Why put old ignition wires on your new JBA equipped engine? Add JBA PowerCables for the best performance and reliability.
- Extra thick diameters for improved under hood appearance
- 100% silicone jackets that are resistant to heat and abrasion
- Ultra low resistance design for improved performance through ignition system
- Wire wound mag conductors for superior Electro Magnetic Interference suppression
- Custom tailored lengths w/ cylinder I.D. labels for easy installation
Application1998-2002 Chevrolet Camaro 5.7L/350 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust W0803 Ignition Wires 93-97 Camaro 5.7L LT1 Red
- Color: Red
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
MSD 32089 8.5mm Super Conductor 00-02 Camaro, Firebird 3.8L V6
Accel 8mm Spark Plug Wires Sets, HEI Corrected
MSD 31243 Black Super Conductor SB Chevy With LP Distributror
MSD 31653 Black Super Conductor Small Block Chevy, Socket Cap
MSD 32079 Red Super Conductor Gen III LS-1, 6 V8, Universal
MSD 35653 Wire Set, SC Blk, SB Chevy With HEI Tower Cap
MSD 35659 Super Conductor Plug Wires, Small Block Chevy With HEI Cap
MSD 5562 Street-Fire Wire Set Chevy Truck 305-350 85-On
PerTronix 808422 Flame-Thrower Spark Plug Wires, 8 Cyl, 1998-2009 GM
MSD 5554 Street-Fire Spark Plug Wires Set, Small Block Chevy 350 HEI
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
Follow along as our expert goes through his process for replacing the steel wire covers on his 1954 Dodge 241 with a set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide