JAZ Products 300-000-20 Fender Mount Fuel Filler Kit
Universal Fit, 36.00" Tube Length, 2.50" Tube I.D., 3.00" Tube O.D., 2.90" Cap Diameter, Steel
- Designed for remote filling of a fuel cell
- Kit includes a 12-bolt recessed fender fill assembly with vented cap (1/2 turn, twist & lock style)
- Filler flange measures 6-1/4" outside diameter
- Also includes a 36" long, 1/2" O.D. vent tube with a brass AN8 hose end fitting
- Cap and base are made of galvanized steel, fill and vent hose are made from clear polyethylene
For remote filling of fuel cell. Kit contains a 12-bolt recessed fender fill assembly with vented cap (1/2 turn, twist & lock style). Fender filler flange measures 6-1/4" outside diameter.
Cap and base are made of galvanized steel. Fill and vent hose are clear polyethylene. Use with fast fill valve.
- Recess from filler flange is 1-1/4" deep and inside diameter is 4-3/16".
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.