J&J 50 Inch Replacement Front Axle
Sprint Car, 50.00" King Pin Centers, Natural, 8 Degree / 12 Degree King Pin Inclination
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Get your sprint car headed in the right direction with a new front axle from J&J. This strong, lightweight, 50” axle has 8- and 12-degree kingpin inclination, and is set up with the necessary brackets and shock bolts so you can install it quickly and go racing.
- Direct replacement from J&J
- Necessary mounts and bolts already in place
- Plain finish allows you to paint your preferred color
- 50" kingpin to kingpin
- 8- and 12-degree kingpin inclination
- 2-3/8" O.D. chromoly tubing
More Like This
Speedway Sprint Car Front Axle, 2-1/2 Inch
Speedway Sprint Car Front Axle, 50 In. Wide, 2-1/4 x .120
Non-Wing Front Axles
M&W Sprint Axle, 8/12 Degree, Black, 2-1/2 x 52 Inch
Schnee® Chassis Sprint Front Tube Axle, 50 Inch
Eagle Motorsports® Adjustable Sprint Racing Front Axle
Weld-In Axle End, 5-2 Inch x .120 Inch Wall
Weld-In Axle End, 5 Degree, 2 Inch x .156 Inch Wall
Weld-In Axle End, 5-2 Inch x .188 Inch Wall
Weld-In Axle End, 10 Degree, 2 Inch x .156 Inch Wall
Q & A
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.