Intercomp 170124 Sw500 E-Z Weigh Deluxe Scale System
Universal Fit, Pad Mount Scale Type, 1,500 lbs Scale Load Capacity, Aluminum, LCD Readout
- It is certified to 0.1% accuracy and has a USB and RS232 output
- Pads have a 1,500 lb. (700 kg) capacity and a 6,000 lb. (2,800 kg) system capacity
- Features a giant 5" display for easier visibility
- Allows you to view ANY combination of scale pad weight and percentage
- Has a 9-volt battery operation and comes with a 2-year warranty
1,500 lb (700 kg) Pad Capacity 6,000 lb (2,800 kg) System Capacity USB & RS232 Output Certified to 0.1% Accuracy Displays Setups to One Hundredth of a Percent Stores 100 Chassis Setups Baseline Setup Recall Center of Gravity Calculation User Selectable Display Modes Target Tune Feature Giant 0.5"", Backlit, Display Characters View ANY Combination of Scale Pad Weight & Percentage Standard 9-volt Battery Operation 2-Year Warranty
- 1,500 lb (700 kg) Pad Capacity
- 6,000 lb (2,800 kg) System Capacity
- USB & RS232 Output
- Certified to 0.1% Accuracy
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Intercomp to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Intercomp SW500 E-Z Weigh Scale w/ Box
Intercomp SW500 E-Z Weigh Scales with Cart
Intercomp SW777 Wireless Scale
Intercomp SW650 Quick Weigh Wireless Scales
Intercomp SW787 Wireless Scale Pad System 170154-PC w/ Box
Intercomp SW777RFX 170320 Wireless Professional Scale System
Intercomp 170255 Billet Gas Scale
Intercomp SW650 Quick Weigh Wireless Scales with Bluetooth
Intercomp SW787 Wireless Scale Pad System 170154-PC w/ Cart
Intercomp SW777 Wireless Scales with Cart and Pad Box
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Learn how to select the right Coilover shocks for your street rod. Us our chart to find the correct spring rate and get some install tips from the experts.