Intercomp 110058 Arbor Valve Spring Pressure Tester
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Intercomp to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
1.0lb Increments from 0 - 1,500lbs (750kgs) Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Construction Digital Travel & Force Readout 5"" Travel Capacity 2"" Diameter Spring Capacity Backlit for Night Use Two Adjustable Test Stops Peak Hold Feature Saves Maximum Reading Standard 9-Volt Battery Operation Great for Checking Bump Stops! Accuracy: ±0.25% of Reading Capacity: 1,500lb (750kg)
- 1.0lb Increments from 0 - 1,500lbs (750kgs)
- Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Construction
- Digital Travel & Force Readout
- 5"" Travel Capacity
- 2"" Diameter Spring Capacity
More Like This
Intercomp 100760 Adjustable Valve Seat Force Tester
Intercomp 100058 Valve Spring Tester
Intercomp 100760-SH Adjustable Valve Seat Force Tester - Semi Hemi
Longacre M73511 Digital Electronic Valve Spring Tester - 1400 lbs - Metric
Longacre M73512 Digital Electronic Valve Spring Tester - 600 lbs - Metric
Garage Sale - Valve Height Check Springs
Longacre 73511 Valve Spring Tester - 1400 lbs.
Longacre 73512 Valve Spring Tester - 400 lbs.
COMP Cams 5314 Valve Spring Tester, 0-1000 lbs, Each
COMP Cams 5316 Valve Spring Tester Calibration Spring, For 5313 Tester
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.