Intercomp 100008 Digital Caster Camber Gauge
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Industry's only fully Digital Caster/Camber Gauge! Indicates to 1/10 of a degree and now features a 15° or 20° caster/camber reading. Up to 10 times greater accuracy than traditional competitor's bubble gauges. Standard 9-volt battery gives up to 100 hours of operation. Lightweight, aluminum design, with auto shutoff and inclinometer mode for pinion and strut angles. Standard features include: Indicates to 1/10° & has a ±20° Caster/Camber Reading Selectable 15° or 20° Caster/Camber Reading Up To 10 Times Greater Accuracy than Traditional Bubble Gauges Standard 9-Volt Battery Gives Up to 100 Hours of Operation Lightweight, Aluminum Design with Auto Shut-Off & Backlight Inclinometer Mode for Pinion & Strut Angles Built-in Diagnostic Mode for Resetting Camber Zero
- Indicates to 1/10° & has a ±20° Caster/Camber Reading
- Selectable 15° or 20° Caster/Camber Reading
- Up To 10 Times Greater Accuracy than Traditional Bubble Gauges
- Standard 9-Volt Battery Gives Up to 100 Hours of Operation
- Lightweight, Aluminum Design with Auto Shut-Off & Backlight
- Inclinometer Mode for Pinion & Strut Angles
- Built-in Diagnostic Mode for Resetting Camber Zero
More Like This
Intercomp 100005 Digital Caster/Camber Gauge
Intercomp 100793 Digital Caster Camber Gauge With Nascar Adapter
Intercomp 102010 Bubble Caster Camber Gauge With Magnetic Adapter
Intercomp 100003 SCP Caster Camber Gauge Adapter
Intercomp 100458 Blank Caster Camber Gauge Adapter
Intercomp 102055 Wide 5 Digital Caster/Camber Gauge Adapter
Intercomp 102011 Bubble Caster Camber Gauge
Intercomp 100189 Magnetic NASCAR Caster Camber Gauge Adapter
Intercomp 100006 Magnetic Caster Camber Gauge Adapter
Intercomp 100007 18 Inch Auto Rim Clamp
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Spindle caster guide for a Stallard micro sprint.
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.