Intercomp 100005 Digital Caster/Camber Gauge
Universal Fit, Black
- Designed to read up to 20 degrees of caster and camber
- Reads to the 1/10° allowing you to be 10 times more accurate on your reading
- Includes a handy storage case and a magnetic adapter
- Works via a 9V battery which is also included
- A must have tool for those running extreme front end settings
This is just the ticket for those of you running extreme front end settings! Will read up to 20 degrees of caster and camber. Reads to the 1/10° allowing you to be 10 times more accurate on your reading. Includes a storage case and magnetic adapter. Includes standard 9 volt battery.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Before you decide to align the frontend of your street rod or race car, it's important to learn some of the basics first. We can help diagnose common handling issues and teach you the differences between camber, caster, and toe.
Spindle caster guide for a Stallard micro sprint.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Broken exhaust studs are a common problem. This article describes what you need and how to remove a broken stud from an exhaust manifold. Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with a Titan Tools stud extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!