Ididit 2400300010 Steering Column Band Swivel Lower Mount, 1-3/4 Inch
Universal Fit, 2.00" Hole Diameter, Steel, 5.88" Overall Length, 1.50" Overall Height
- Designed to easily mount the steering column to the firewall
- Features a 2" diameter hole that will fit most steering columns
- Overall length measures 5.88" and is 1.5" tall
- It has a maximum angle capability is 17 degrees if tilted toward the clamp bolt or 34 degrees if tilted away from the clamp bolt
- Mounting surface measures 1"x2"
Mounting your steering column to the firewall or floor can be a real challenge. Ididit's steel band swivels are an easy and inexpensive solution.
- Overall length of the flange is 5-7/8"
- Distance between flanges 2-1/4"
- Assembled Height is 1-1/2"
- Flange is 1/8" thick
- Each mounting surface is 1" x 2"
446-4030 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the versatility of one of our steering columns and its potential uses.
Unsure what column would work best for your project? The three primary styles are explained here!
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
If you're upgrading to an ididit tilt steering column, you'll need the dimensions of the column to make sure it fits. Click here for dimensional drawings of ididit's 4 different column designs.
Tired of those nasty, sticky indicator levers on you GM steering column? Resurrect them with Speedway Motors' Column Dress-up Kit, reviewed here by one of our own employees!