Ididit 1969-73 Nova Tilt Steering Columns
69-73 Chevy Nova, Direct Mount Type, Tilt Column Type, Floor Shifter Location, 36 Spline Count
- Mounts in the same location as the old column
- Comes with a 3-7/8" wiring plug and a 3/4"-36 lower shaft
- This tilt steering column is designed for the 1969-73 Nova
- It does NOT require modification to your original vehicle to install
- Uses original under dash mount, floor mount and an Ididit installation kit
Designed to fit your Nova and does NOT require modification to your original vehicle to install. Installs in the same location as the old column. Uses original under dash mount, floor mount and an ididit installation kit. Using an adaptor, add an aftermarket wheel and the gripping surface will be in the same location as the stock wheel.
- 8-Position Tilt
- Key Ignition & Relay Pack
- Self-Canceling Turn Signals
- 4-Way Flashers
- Knobs & Levers
- 3-7/8" Wiring Plug
- 3/4"-36 Lower Shaft
- Designed to use the original under dash mount and floor mount
- Steering Wheel Adaptor Required (for Aftermarket Wheel)
- 1969 or Newer GM Passenger Car
- 3, 5, 6, and 9 Bolt patterns available
- Available in plain steel, chrome or black powder coat finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Ididit 1400300115 40 Style Straight Steering Column, 4 Speed, 30 Inch
Ididit 1400330015 40 Style Straight Steering Column, 3 Speed, 33 Inch
Ididit 1400300015 40 Style Straight Steering Column, 3 Speed, 30 Inch
Ididit 1011280010 Straight Series Steering Column, 28 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1011320010 Straight Series Steering Column, 32 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1011300010 Straight Series Steering Column, 30 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1120320010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 32 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1130180010 Plain Shorty 16 Inch Tilt Steering Column w/ Shifter
Ididit 1130280020 Tilt Wheel Steering Column w/ Shift, 28 Inch, Chrome
Ididit 1120280010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 28 Inch, Plain
Q & A
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the versatility of one of our steering columns and its potential uses.
Unsure what column would work best for your project? The three primary styles are explained here!
This article explains how to install a chrome column shifter into the steering column itself. We will help you determine the length of steering column needed along with all the parts required to get the job done.
If you're upgrading to an ididit tilt steering column, you'll need the dimensions of the column to make sure it fits. Click here for dimensional drawings of ididit's 4 different column designs.
Tired of those nasty, sticky indicator levers on you GM steering column? Resurrect them with Speedway Motors' Column Dress-up Kit, reviewed here by one of our own employees!