Ididit 1967-1968 GM Tilt Steering Column, '67-68 Camaro, Chevelle, GTO
67-68 Camaro, 67-68 Chevelle, 67-68 El Camino, 67-68 Firebird, 67-68 GTO, Direct Mount Type
- Designed to fit 1967-1968 Chevy Camaro, Chevelle, GTO, and El Camino
- Output shaft diameter measures 1" 48-spline
- Features a tilt column for added comfort
- To ensure proper fitment and problem-free fitment, a new rag joint is recommended
These new tilt steering columns are designed to be a bolt-in replacement for 1967-1968 Camaro, Chevelle, GTO, and El Camino applications. They include a wiring harness adapter and accept common 1969-up GM steering wheels or adapters.
We recommend installing a new rag joint. 1"-48 spline.
- 1967-68 Camaro
- 1967-68 Chevelle
- 1967-68 GTO
- 1967-68 El Camino
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the versatility of one of our steering columns and its potential uses.
Unsure what column would work best for your project? The three primary styles are explained here!
This article explains how to install a chrome column shifter into the steering column itself. We will help you determine the length of steering column needed along with all the parts required to get the job done.