Ididit 1520790010 Plain Tilt Steering Column, 1969Camaro
1969 Chevy Camaro, 1969 Pontiac Firebird, Tilt Column Type, Floor Shifter Location, Natural
- Columns are designed for use with aftermarket steering wheels
- Includes self-canceling turn signals, 4-way flashers and knobs and handles
- This plain tilt steering column is specially designed for the 1969 Camaro/Firebird
- It uses original under dash mount and floor mount along with the factory wiring and plug
- Engineered to fit in the factory location and, in many cases, will put the steering wheel back in its original location
The hot rod experts at Ididit put a lot of time and research into these retrofit steering columns, ensuring a perfect fit for your specific vehicle. These Ididit retrofit floor shift steering columns are designed to fit in the factory location and, in many cases, will put the steering wheel back in its original location. They include self-canceling turn signals, 4-way flashers and knobs and handles. The columns are designed for use with aftermarket steering wheels.
- For '69 Camaro & Firebird
- Plain finish
- 8 position tilt
- Self canceling turn signals
- 4 way flasher
- Knob & Levers
- 3-7/8" wiring plug
- 3/4" - 36 spline lower shaft
- Uses original under dash mount and floor mount along with the factory wiring and plug
- Made in the USA
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Ididit 1520790051 Retrofit Series Steering Column,69 Camaro,Black
Ididit 1120320010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 32 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1130180010 Plain Shorty 16 Inch Tilt Steering Column w/ Shifter
Ididit 1120280010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 28 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1120300010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 30 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1300280010 28 Inch Plain Collapsible Tilt Steering Column
Ididit 1120160010 Shorty Tilt Steering Column, 16 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1130300010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column w/ Shift, 30 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1130280010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column w/ Shift, 28 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1130330010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column w/ Shift, 33 Inch, Plain
Q & A
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the versatility of one of our steering columns and its potential uses.
Unsure what column would work best for your project? The three primary styles are explained here!
This article explains how to install a chrome column shifter into the steering column itself. We will help you determine the length of steering column needed along with all the parts required to get the job done.
If you're upgrading to an ididit tilt steering column, you'll need the dimensions of the column to make sure it fits. Click here for dimensional drawings of ididit's 4 different column designs.