Ididit 1120652010 1955-59 GM Pickup Tilt Steering Column, Plain
55-58 Chevy Truck, 55-59 GMC Truck, Direct Mount Type, Tilt Column Type, Floor Shifter Location
- Specifically designed to fit the 1962-1966 Nova
- Features self canceling turn signal and 4-way flashers
- These non-shift versions feature a 2" O.D. column tube
- Columns are much cleaner in appearance and eliminate the column-mounted key switch
- Comes with a standard GM 3-7/8" wire harness, 8-position tilt, and accepts the stock Nova steering wheel
Original equipment steering columns are loaded with unsightly brackets, tabs and switches. These columns are much cleaner in appearance and eliminate the column-mounted key switch. These non-shift versions feature a 2" O.D. column tube.
Each has a standard GM 3-7/8" wire harness, 8-position tilt, and accept stock 1955-59 GM pickup steering wheels or our custom wheels with an adapter (sold separately).
- 8 position tilt
- Self canceling turn signal
- 4 way flashers
- Knobs & Levers
- 3-7/8" wiring plugs
- 1" DD lower shaft
- Includes: floor mount plate with gasket,delrin cover, for easy installation
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Ididit 1130180010 Plain Shorty 16 Inch Tilt Steering Column w/ Shifter
Ididit 1010280010 Straight Series Steering Column, 28 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1010300010 Straight Series Steering Column, 30 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1120350010 Straight Series Steering Column, 35 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1010320010 Straight Series Steering Column, 32 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1120320010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 32 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1120280010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 28 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1120300010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 30 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1300280010 28 Inch Plain Collapsible Tilt Steering Column
Ididit 1180320010 Tilt/Telescoping Floor Shift Steering Column, 32 In
Q & A
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the versatility of one of our steering columns and its potential uses.