Ididit 1120570010 1957 Chevy Tilt Steering Column, Plain
Bel Air, One-Fifty Series, Two-Ten Series, Del Ray, Nomad, Sedan Delivery, Tilt Column Type
- Has a 3-7/8" wiring plug and a 1" DD lower shaft
- Designed to use the common 1969 and up GM wheel adapters
- Column has self-canceling turn signals as well as 4 way flashers
- This tilt steering column is specially designed for the 1957 Chevy
- The columns with no shifter will move the steering wheel back 2" towards the driver
Make your 1957 Chevy more comfortable to drive by installing a new Ididit steering column. Ididit tilt steering columns with no shifter will move the steering wheel back 2" towards the driver. Columns use the common 1969 and up GM wheel adapters.
- Self-Canceling Turn Signals
- 4-Way Flashers
- Billet Knobs and Handles
- 3-7/8" Wiring Plug
- 1" DD Lower Shaft
- Plain steel finish
Wiring adapters for the stock harness are listed along with a floor mount. When using the original steering box, the input shaft will need to be cut and modified into a 3/4" DD.
446-1257 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Ididit 1120570020 1957 Chevy Tilt Steering Column, Chrome
Speedway 1957 Chevy Tilt Steering Column with Shifter, Plain Finish
Speedway 1957 Chevy Tilt Steering Column, Plain Finish
1957 Chevy Passenger Car Tilt/Shift Steering Column, Chrome
1957 Chevy Power Steering Column Conversion
1957 Chevy Passenger Car Tilt Only Steering Column, Chrome
Ididit 1120570051 Straight Series Steering Column, 1957 Chevy
Ididit 1120320010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 32 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1130180010 Plain Shorty 16 Inch Tilt Steering Column w/ Shifter
Ididit 1010280010 Straight Series Steering Column, 28 Inch, Plain
Q & A
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!