Ididit 1120300010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 30 Inch, Plain
Universal Fit, Universal Mount Type, Tilt Column Type, Floor Shifter Location, Natural, Steel
- Has a 30" length and comes with a polished finish
- These non-shift versions feature a 2" O.D. column tube.
- Output shaft has a 1" DD and comes with self-canceling turn signals
- Columns are much cleaner in appearance and eliminate the column-mounted key switch
- Features an aluminum dress-up kit (billet turn signal knob and handle tilt knob and handle and 4-way flasher button)
Original equipment steering columns are loaded with unsightly brackets, tabs and switches. These columns are much cleaner in appearance and eliminate the column-mounted key switch. These non-shift versions feature a 2" O.D. column tube.
- Self-canceling turn signals
- 4-way flashers
- Horn circuit
- Aluminum dress-up kit (billet turn signal knob and handle tilt knob and handle and 4-way flasher button)
- Plain steel finish
Measures 30" long from steering wheel base to end of the 1" double D shaft. Each has a standard GM 3-7/8" wire harness, 5-position tilt, and accept stock 1969-up GM steering wheels or our custom wheels with an adapter (sold separately).
- Column Dimensions (Link)
- Measures 7-5/8 from the end (steering wheel mount) to the end of the cone where the cone transitions into the 2 shaft.
446-1230D Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
If you're upgrading to an ididit tilt steering column, you'll need the dimensions of the column to make sure it fits. Click here for dimensional drawings of ididit's 4 different column designs.
This article explains how to install a chrome column shifter into the steering column itself. We will help you determine the length of steering column needed along with all the parts required to get the job done.