IMCA Short Arm 3-Piece Spindle with AFCO Rotors Kit
Front Position, 5 on 5" Bolt Pattern, 10.50 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type, Natural
- This complete kit includes spindles, brake rotors, steering arms, brake brackets, bearings, seals, and hardware for both sides of the car
- AFCO 10-1/2" rotors with 5 on 5" bolt circle and 5/8" coarse studs
- Short steering arm length matches the steering ratio of popular Pinto spindles
- IMCA approved for Modified and Northern SportMod divisions
- USMTS, USRA, UMP and Wissota approved
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway Motors is proud to introduce our exclusive 3-piece Pinto replacement spindle and rotor front end kit for even more value added savings! Our advanced engineering techniques allowed for a redesign of the spindle in a newly forged, heat-treated steel design that is stronger than the original. These spindles serve as a replacement for cars currently running Pinto/Mustang II setups. The 8 degree pin inclination not only improves handling and driver feel, but also dynamically adds cross weight to the car during counter steering which leads to increased drive off the corner. The shortened, dropped steering arm reduces spacing requirements on outer tie rods and minimizes bump steer while improving overall strength.
Spindle is reamed to accept 7 degree upper ball joints. The unique three-piece construction provides for fast, convenient and affordable replacement of individual components in the event of a crash. These spindles are IMCA/USMTS/USRA approved for use in competition.
Kit includes: 2 spindles, 2 bolt-on steering arms, 2 metric caliper brackets, 2 AFCO rotors, 2 bearing/seal/lock nut kits, and necessary hardware. Assembly is required. ‘Metric’ GM calipers and slider bolts are sold separately and available as suggested below.
- IMCA approved for IMCA Modifieds and Sport Mod divisions
- USMTS/USRA approved
- Forged, heat-treated steel
- Improves front end geometry
- Replacement for Pinto spindle
- Three-piece design for quick, easy replacement
- 10-1/2" AFCO rotors with 5 x 5" bolt circle pattern
- Short arm design
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Motors Short Arm Metric 3-Piece Spindle, Body OnlyPart # 91034512Qty x 2
Speedway Pinto Spindle Steering Arm, LeftPart # 91034513-LQty x 1
Speedway Pinto Spindle Steering Arm, RightPart # 91034513-RQty x 1
Metric Spindle Brake Bracket, LPart # 91034504-LQty x 1
Metric Spindle Brake Bracket, RPart # 91034504-RQty x 1
1979-Up GM 3-Piece Metric Spindle Bolt KitPart # 91034505Qty x 2
AFCO 9850-6500 GM Metric Brake Rotor 79 and up, 5 x 5 & 4.75 InchPart # 10698506500Qty x 2
AFCO 9851-8550 GM Rotor Master Install KitPart # 10698518550Qty x 2
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Just about any classic vehicle’s drum brakes can be upgraded to the increased braking performance of a disc brake system. Our Buyer’s Guide provides an overview of disc brake benefits and what you need to succeed with your upgrade.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin W. updates the brakes on his Bel Air with a modern disc brake conversion kit.