IMCA 1979-Up GM Metric Midsize 3-Piece Spindle Kit
79-88 Century, 79-88 Regal, 79-87 El Camino, 79-83 Malibu, 79-88 Monte Carlo, 79-88 Grand Prix
- CNC machined in the USA
- Forged and heat-treated steel for maximum strength
- Direct replacement for factory G body spindle and maintains precision OEM geometry with 8 degree pin inclination
- Three-piece design for quick, easy replacement with replacement parts available individually
- IMCA approved for Hobby Stock, Stock Car, Modified, Northern & Southern Sport Mod
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) Speedway 3-Piece IMCA 1979-Up GM Metric Midsize Spindle Kit, Right
- (1) Speedway 3-Piece IMCA 1979-Up GM Metric Midsize Spindle Kit, Left
Speedway 3-Piece IMCA 1979-Up GM Metric Midsize Spindle Kit
Speedway Motors is proud to introduce our exclusive 3-piece 1979-Up GM Metric midsize spindle. Our advanced engineering techniques allowed for the recreation of an OEM spec spindle in a newly forged, heat-treated steel design that is stronger than the original. The unique three-piece construction provides for fast, convenient and affordable replacement of individual components in the event of a crash. These spindles are IMCA/USMTS/USRA approved for use in competition.
Kit includes spindle, bolt-on steering arm (that is tapered to accept a Metric GM style tie rod end or the adapter stud 916-36055-GM, caliper bracket and necessary hardware. Assembly is required. Works great with our 1979-Up GM Metric Front Brake Rotors, bearings, calipers, etc.
- Forged, heat-treated steel
- Precision OEM geometry
- Direct replacement for factory spindle
- Approved for use in IMCA sanctioned events
- Three-piece design for quick, easy replacement
- Replacement parts available separately
- Mounting Bolt Center to Center: 5.45"
- Outer Bearing Surface O.D.: 0.843"
- Inner Bearing Surface O.D.: 1.25"
- Seal Friction Surface O.D.: 2"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway 3-Piece 1979-Up GM Metric Midsize Spindle Kit, RightPart # 91034501-RQty x 1
Speedway 3-Piece IMCA 1979-Up GM Metric Midsize Spindle Kit, LefPart # 91034501-LQty x 1
More Like This
RideTech 11329300 Drop Spindles, 78-88 GM G Body
Speedway Motors 3-Piece 1979-Up GM Metric Midsize Spindle
IMCA 1979-Up GM Short Arm Metric 3-Piece Spindle Kit
Speedway Motors 1979-Up GM Metric Midsize Spindle, Body Only
Speedway Motors Short Arm Metric 3-Piece Spindle, Body Only
Speedway Motors Short Arm Metric Replacement Spindle
IMCA Short Arm 3-Piece Spindle with Speedway Rotors Set
Speedway Mustang II Stock-Height Steel Spindles
AFCO 100151 Precision Pinto Spindles, 7 Degree Pin, Pair
Stock 1979-UP GM Intermediate Midsize Spindles
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.