Hushmat 627634 Trunk Insulation Kit, 1963-67 Corvette
63-67 Chevy Corvette, 1.50" Material Thickness, 240° F Temp. Range
A sedan trunk can create its own drum due to the vibration from tires. The heat and drone from the exhaust can make the car unbearable to drive. If you are ready to make your vehicle sound great on the outside but quieter, cooler to ride on the inside, then HushMat sound deadening and thermal auto insulation is your answer. Your vehicle will turn heads with its power, performance and style. When you drive on the highway at approximately 65 miles per hour the interior of your vehicle is approaching 80 decibels. That is like a vacuum cleaner or garbage disposal running on your passenger seat. HushMat automotive sound deadening is the solution to REDUCE the noise level in your car by up to 15 decibels. When you drive on the highway and then exit, the first thing you do is turn down your radio or music because it was too loud. It had to be that loud on the highway to overcome all the noise inside your vehicle. HushMat car audio sound deadening reduces this noise floor and allows you to hear more music. HushMat sound deadening and thermal insulation material leads the automotive industry in ease of installation. It is also number 1 Rated in performance. Packaged specifically for your trunk to provide 100 percent insulation coverage, there are no holes in the material and no puzzle pieces to put together. Simply apply the HushMat Ultra material as shown in the Installation Guide. HushMat auto insulation material reduces road noise, exhausts noise, and insulates your vehicle for a more comfortable ride for you and your passengers. Nothing beats the heat or noise like HushMat. HushMat has been manufactured in the USA for three decades.
- HushMat Ultra effectively treats low frequency, resonant noise from 0 to 1,000 Hz
- Withstands ambient temperatures from -30 degrees up to +550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Requires no surface cleaning / preparation or heat guns to install
- No alcohol or acetone wash needed
- No installation tools required
- Trims with standard razor knife or household scissors
- Self Adhesive peel and stick – no secondary glue - adhesion guaranteed
- Available in Silver or Black Foil
- Meets or exceeds damping specs GMO149M - General Motors, WSB-M5G58-A1 - Ford and MS-CD 629 Type C - Chrysler
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hushmat to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Marx Henry of Lizard Skin demonstrates the use and application of the Lizard Skin product.