Hushmat 627631 Floor Pan Insulation Kit, 1963-67 Corvette
63-67 Chevy Corvette, 1.50" Material Thickness, 240° F Temp. Range
Comfort and style are earmarks of your sedan. HushMat sound deadening and thermal insulation enhances the vehicle with the easiest to install sound deadening material. Your car is fun to drive, but the engine gets hot. There is over 200 degrees of heat cooking your firewall and floor pan. Your engine, headers, manifold and exhaust generate tremendous heat that transfers to the metal firewall and floor and this heats up your vehicle interior. It can create a very uncomfortable ride, especially in the summer. This also forces your AC system to work harder to reduce and maintain comfortable temperatures inside your vehicle. HushMat automotive insulation is the solution to REDUCE thermal transfer into your interior. HushMat proprietary USA manufactured chemistry makes the automotive heat shield dissipate this heat, insulating your interior, and improving the load on your HVAC system which makes your vehicle significantly cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. HushMat is proven in an independent study to lower this temperature by over 40 percent. Nothing beats the heat and noise like HushMat. HushMat sound deadening and thermal insulation material leads the automotive industry in ease of installation. It is also number 1 Rated in performance. HushMat has packaged this kit specifically for your vehicle floor pan to provide 100 percent insulation coverage. There are no holes in the material and no puzzle pieces to put together. Simply apply the HushMat Ultra material as shown in the Installation Guide. HushMat auto insulation material reduces road noise, exhausts noise, and insulates your vehicle for a more comfortable ride for you and your passengers. Nothing beats the heat or noise like HushMat.
- HushMat Ultra effectively treats low frequency, resonant noise from 0 to 1,000 Hz
- Withstands ambient temperatures from -30 degrees up to +550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Requires no surface cleaning / preparation or heat guns to install
- No alcohol or acetone wash needed
- No installation tools required
- Trims with standard razor knife or household scissors
- Self Adhesive peel and stick – no secondary glue - adhesion guaranteed
- Available in Silver or Black Foil
- Meets or exceeds damping specs GMO149M - General Motors, WSB-M5G58-A1 - Ford and MS-CD 629 Type C - Chrysler
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hushmat to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hushmat 627635 Roof Insulation Kit, 1963-67 Corvette
Hushmat 627632 Firewall Insulation Kit, 1963-67 Corvette
Hushmat 627633 Door Insulation Kit, 1963-67 Corvette
Hushmat 62763 Complete Vehicle Insulation Kit, 1963-67 Corvette
Hushmat 627634 Trunk Insulation Kit, 1963-67 Corvette
HushMat Ultra Floor/Dash Kit-Thermal & Sound Insulation
HushMat Ultra Multi-Use Kit
HushMat Ultra Bulk Kit, Thermal and Sound Insulation
HushMat 20300 Silencer Megabond 1/2 In. Sound & Thermal Insulating Kit
HushMat 20100 Silencer Megabond 1/8 Inch Gasket Kit
Q & A
Marx Henry of Lizard Skin demonstrates the use and application of the Lizard Skin product.