Hurst 3160020 Quarter Stick Automatic Shifter
Powerglide, TH350, TH400, Floor Mount Shifter Mount Style, Plain Ball Shifter Knob Style, Gloss
- Designed to provide positive gear change control for street or racing transmission applications
- Has a gated mechanism to made you don't miss a single gear
- Features a NHRA/IHRA approved reverse lockout
- The aluminum stick has 7/16 - 20 thread
- This shifter is ideal for rear engine dragsters
The award winning Quarter Stick automatic shifter is designed to provide positive gear change control for street or racing transmission applications. Gated mechanism. NHRA/IHRA approved reverse lockout.
- Rear exit cable
- Forward and reverse shift patterns
- Aluminum stick has 7/16 - 20 thread
- Ideal for rear engine dragsters
ApplicationFits GM Powerglide automatic transmissions with an aluminum case and forward or reverse valve body, also fits GM TH250, 350, 400, and 375 automatic transmissions with a reverse valve body.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Hurst 3160001 Quarter Stick Automatic Shifter
Hurst 3162020 Pistol Grip Automatic Shifter
Hurst 3162001 Pistol Grip Automatic Shifter
Hurst 3162002 Pistol Grip Automatic Shifter
Mr Gasket 7668 Floor Shifter, 3/4 Speed, Automatic
Hurst 3160006 Quarter Stick Automatic Shifter
Hurst 3162007 Pistol Grip Automatic Shifter
Hurst 3162006 Pistol Grip Automatic Shifter
Side Detent Shifter for GM TH200, TH250, TH350, and TH400
Speedway/Lokar 6 In Straight Muscle Car Shifter, TH350/TH400, Blk
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.