Howe Racing Enterprises 3370 Lightweight 1969-1977 GM Steel Caliper
Hobby Stock, Modified, Stock Car, Single Caliper Pistons, 2.81" Piston Diameter, Steel, Painted
- Great alternative to the stock GM 1969-77 style calipers
- Direct replacement and is made from lightweight steel
- Weighs just 7 lbs. and has a 2.812" diameter piston
- Designed to be used with 1.25" rotors
- There is no logo cast in caliper and the inlet has a 1/8" NPT female fitting
Lightweight steel alternative to stock GM 1969-77 style caliper. Direct replacement. Weighs just 7 lbs with a 2.812" diameter piston. Not IMCA approved. No logo cast in caliper. Inlet is 1/8" NPT female.
Designed to be used with 1.25" rotors. Use 91041905 brake pad spacer with narrower rotors.
Note: Will not work with stock style caliper bolts, must use 835-2300542 or a similar style bolt.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Getting started on the brakes and more!
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
This article demonstrates how to install a complete Winters quick change kit with additional parts including birdcages, brackets, and calipers for a modified race car.
Steve explains the process of installing Speedway calipers.