Hooker Headers 12621HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter 1.25 In-Clamshell
Chevy LS V8, Adapter Mount Motor Mount Type, Engine Swap Application Compatibility, Zinc Plated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- Welded Steel Construction
- Designed for light weight, rigidity and a clean appearance
- Zinc plated for durability and corrosion resistance
- Come complete with attachment hardware and instructions
- Work with stock small-block Chevy clamshell mounts
- Designed for use with Hooker BlackHeart headers for this application.
- LS Oil Pan 302-1 will work with these engine mount brackets
Instruction Guide (PDF)
1973-1987 Chevy/GMC C10 series truck
NotesLS mount bolt pattern: 4-3/8" x 3-1/8", SBC mount bolt pattern: 3-1/2" triangle, Clamshell spread: 4"
More Like This
SBC 350 Motor Mounts & TH350 Transmission Mount Kit
SBC/BBC Frame And Motor Mount Kit
SBC Solid Mount and Frame Adapter Kit
Prothane 19-603-BL Flanged Link-Type Bushing, 1.25 O.D., Pair
Doug's Headers SK101 Motor Mount Adapter Plate Kit, LS Engines
Universal Square Rubber Engine Motor Mount Pads
Universal Bolt-Through Engine Mount Cushion Kit
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Engine Weld-In Motor Mount Kit, Black
1953-55 Dodge Hemi Engine Mount
Adjustable LS Engine Motor Mount Adapter Bracket Kit
Q & A
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Learn how to make your own engine mounts. Follow Employee Tim as he builds custom motor mounts for putting a Red Ram 241 Hemi in his 29' Roadster.