Hooker Headers 12621HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter 1.25 In-Clamshell
Chevy LS V8, Adapter Mount Motor Mount Type, Engine Swap Application Compatibility
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Hooker 1997-2013 LS engine swap mounts are designed to make the task of swapping an LS engine into your classic muscle car or truck as easy as possible. With five different mount kits available, you are sure to find the mounts needed to position the engine and transmission assembly in the appropriate location. Plates are available for use with stock small–block Chevy engine mounts to place the engine and transmission in the stock location or move it forward up to 3", depending on the mount.
- Moves engine forward 1.25" and up 1/2" from original early style V8 position
- Designed for applications that use the clamshell type mount such as a G–body
- Constructed of sturdy 3/8” thick hot rolled steel
- Designed for lightweight, rigidity and a clean appearance
- Precision machined for perfect alignment
- Zinc plated for durability and corrosion resistance
- Come complete with counter sink machine screws and instructions
- Work with all S/B Chevy clamshell mounts & frame towers
- Perfect for use with Hooker’s growing family of Gen III/IV (LS1/LS2/LS6/LS7) engine swap header
NotesLS mount bolt pattern: 4-3/8" x 3-1/8", SBC mount bolt pattern: 3-1/2" triangle, Clamshell spread: 4"
More Like This
Prothane 19-603-BL Flanged Link-Type Bushing, 1.25 O.D., Pair
Buick V6 Motor Mounts
Hooker 12643HKR LS-Swap Engine Mount Brackets
Rubber Motor Mount for Small/Big Block Chevy, Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
Hooker Headers 12623HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter, 1-1/4 In Forward
Hooker Headers 12622HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter, 3 Inch Forward
Hooker Headers 12624HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter, 1/2 Inch Forward
Hooker Headers 12611HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter, Stock Location
Speedway Universal V8 Engine Motor Mount Kits
Speedway GM LS V8 Engine Billet Motor Mount Adapters
Q & A
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Tim's at it again! This time 'round he finally gets a chance to see what that Red Ram 241 Hemi will look like in his '29 roadster. Since he can't do anything the easy way, he walks us through building a set of custom mounts.
Having issues fitting headers into your car/engine? This article provides helpful hints on ways to modify or add parts to make the headers fit in your specific car. Kevin W. explains his build experience with headers.