Hooker 71221008HKR BlackHeart Engine Mount Brackets, Forward Position
Chevy LS V8, Engine Block Mount Motor Mount Type, Engine Swap Application Compatibility
Hooker has quickly become the leader in 1997-2013 LS engine swaps and we are excited to announce new products for the 1964-67 GM A-Body. All Hooker engine swap components are designed to bolt right in for ease of installation, provide excellent ground clearance, and optimize driveline angles. The new 64-67 GM A-Body engine mounts are no exception.
The engine swap mounts are constructed from zinc plated steel to provide a strong and rigid foundation for your swap. They are available in two different variations providing fitment for GM late model transmissions as well as the tried and true TH350 and TH400 transmissions. The mounts are compatible with the Holley 302-2 oil pan, Hooker Blackheart swap headers and exhaust, Saginaw or Delphi 600 power steering boxes, as well as low mount A/C compressors. They are the perfect choice for your LS swap A-Body build!
1964-1967 GM A-Body LS Swap Engine Mounting Bracket, Forward Position
- Fabricated steel construction- provides a strong and rigid engine mounting foundation
- Designed for use with the Holley 302-2 oil pan to provide optimized inner tie rod clearances and U-joint working angles
- Brackets move the engine/transmission mating plane 1” forward from the stock SB Chevy location to achieve better clearances and drivetrain geometry when installing late model GM automatic and T56 transmissions
- Compatible with stock Saginaw or Delphi 600 series power steering boxes (depending on particular accessory drive system used)
- Provides ability to use low-mount A/C compressors in most instances
- Zinc plated finish- provides corrosion protection
- Brackets are bolt-in compatible with Hooker exhaust manifolds, headers, transmission crossmember and exhaust systems for this vehicle application
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker 71221009HKR BlackHeart Engine Mount Brackets, RWD Position
Hooker BHS511 Blackheart Engine Swap Brackets, 67-72 C10 LS Swap
Hooker 71221003HKR Engine Mount Brackets, 1982-92 GM F-Body
Hooker 71221006HKR Engine Mount Brackets, 1968-72 A-Body, Position A
Speedway GM LS V8 Engine Billet Motor Mount Adapters
Speedway Universal V8 Engine Motor Mount Kits
Hooker 71221007HKR Engine Mount Brackets, 1968-72 A-Body, Position B
Adjustable LS Engine Motor Mount Adapter Bracket Kit
G-Comp LS Install Kit
GM LS Series Engine Motor Mount Adapter Kit for 1970-71 Camaro
Q & A
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to make your own engine mounts. Follow Employee Tim as he builds custom motor mounts for putting a Red Ram 241 Hemi in his 29' Roadster.
Having issues fitting headers into your car/engine? This article provides helpful hints on ways to modify or add parts to make the headers fit in your specific car. Kevin W. explains his build experience with headers.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.