Hooker 71221008HKR BlackHeart Engine Mount Brackets, Forward Position
Chevy LS V8, Engine Block Mount Motor Mount Type, Engine Swap Application Compatibility
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Hooker has quickly become the leader in 1997-2013 LS engine swaps and we are excited to announce new products for the 1964-67 GM A-Body. All Hooker engine swap components are designed to bolt right in for ease of installation, provide excellent ground clearance, and optimize driveline angles. The new 64-67 GM A-Body engine mounts are no exception.
The engine swap mounts are constructed from zinc plated steel to provide a strong and rigid foundation for your swap. They are available in two different variations providing fitment for GM late model transmissions as well as the tried and true TH350 and TH400 transmissions. The mounts are compatible with the Holley 302-2 oil pan, Hooker Blackheart swap headers and exhaust, Saginaw or Delphi 600 power steering boxes, as well as low mount A/C compressors. They are the perfect choice for your LS swap A-Body build!
1964-1967 GM A-Body LS Swap Engine Mounting Bracket, Forward Position
- Fabricated steel construction- provides a strong and rigid engine mounting foundation
- Designed for use with the Holley 302-2 oil pan to provide optimized inner tie rod clearances and U-joint working angles
- Brackets move the engine/transmission mating plane 1” forward from the stock SB Chevy location to achieve better clearances and drivetrain geometry when installing late model GM automatic and T56 transmissions
- Compatible with stock Saginaw or Delphi 600 series power steering boxes (depending on particular accessory drive system used)
- Provides ability to use low-mount A/C compressors in most instances
- Zinc plated finish- provides corrosion protection
- Brackets are bolt-in compatible with Hooker exhaust manifolds, headers, transmission crossmember and exhaust systems for this vehicle application
More Like This
Hooker 71221009HKR BlackHeart Engine Mount Brackets, RWD Position
Hooker 71221003HKR Engine Mount Brackets, 1982-92 GM F-Body
Speedway GM LS V8 Engine Billet Motor Mount Adapters
Hooker 71221006HKR Engine Mount Brackets, 1968-72 A-Body, Position A
Speedway Universal V8 Engine Motor Mount Kits
Hooker 71221007HKR Engine Mount Brackets, 1968-72 A-Body, Position B
GM LS Series Engine Motor Mount Adapter Kit for 1970-71 Camaro
1935-40 Ford Car Bolt In LS Motor Mount Kit
Hooker Headers 12623HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter, 1-1/4 In Forward
Hooker Headers 12621HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter 1.25 In-Clamshell
Q & A
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Tim's at it again! This time 'round he finally gets a chance to see what that Red Ram 241 Hemi will look like in his '29 roadster. Since he can't do anything the easy way, he walks us through building a set of custom mounts.
Having issues fitting headers into your car/engine? This article provides helpful hints on ways to modify or add parts to make the headers fit in your specific car. Kevin W. explains his build experience with headers.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.
Henchcraft lightning sprint motor plate drill legend.