Hooker 41172HKR Stainless Steel TORCA Style Exhaust Coupler, 2-1/2 In.
- Features a durable 409 stainless steel construction
- Engineered to fit over slip joints, making them a simple, effective way to connect exhaust system components
- They are designed to replace U-bolts and clamps
- The reaction block provides a full 360 degree equal distribution of stretching force
- This style of fastening system includes force bars, bolts, nuts, and reaction block, which creates the power to stretch the clamp band tightly around slip joints
"Torca" Style exhaust clamps are 100% 409 stainless steel and preformed to fit over slip joints, making them a simple, effective way to connect exhaust system components such as pipes, mufflers and catalytic converters. These style clamps replace U-bolts and clamps. This style of fastening system includes force bars, bolts, nuts, and reaction block, which creates the power to stretch the clamp band tightly around slip joints. The reaction block provides a full 360 degree equal distribution of stretching force, prohibiting pipe distortion while completing a seal around the joined exhaust components.
- Sold as Pack of 2
- 409 Stainless Steel Construction
- Provides equal distribution of clamping force while eliminating pipe distrotion
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
In this detailed article, Tim will guide you on how to build a custom set of 241 Red Ram Hemi driveshaft headers. From the concept to the materials needed, he'll show you how the mockup and final assembly steps.