Hooker 12613HKR GM F-body LS-Swap Engine Mount Brackets
Adapter Mount Motor Mount Type, Engine Swap Application Compatibility, Bolt-on Attachment Style
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Facilitates the installation of any LS style GM engine into a 75-81 year model GM F-body vehicle.
- Specifically designed for bolt-in compatibility with the Hooker transmission swap components
- Installs onto stock 1972-up clamshell mounts without the use of adapter plates.
- Fully compatible with Holley LS swap oil pan and accessory drive brackets.
- Provides an engineered 3 to 3.5 degree engine/transmission inclination angle that is critical to obtaining usable U-joint working angles (especially in lowered vehicles)
- Mounting hardware included
Application1975 Chevy Camaro
1975 Pontiac Firebird
1976 Chevy Camaro
1976 Pontiac Firebird
1977 Chevy Camaro
1977 Pontiac Firebird
1978 Chevy Camaro
1978 Pontiac Firebird
1979 Chevy Camaro
1979 Pontiac Firebird
1980 Chevy Camaro
1980 Pontiac Firebird
1981 Chevy Camaro
1981 Pontiac Firebird
More Like This
Trans-Dapt 42032 Engine Swap Kit, 1975-81 GM LS, Silver Ceramic
Trans-Dapt 42031 Engine Swap Kit, 1975-81 GM LS, Uncoated
Buick V6 Motor Mounts
Hooker Headers 12621HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter 1.25 In-Clamshell
Rubber Motor Mount for Small/Big Block Chevy, Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
Prothane 19-603-BL Flanged Link-Type Bushing, 1.25 O.D., Pair
Classic Headquarters W-324 Big Block Engine Frame Motor Mounts, Camaro
Square Motor Mount Pad
Universal Bolt-Through Engine Mount Cushion Kit
Adjustable LS Engine Motor Mount Adapter Bracket Kit
Q & A
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Tim's at it again! This time 'round he finally gets a chance to see what that Red Ram 241 Hemi will look like in his '29 roadster. Since he can't do anything the easy way, he walks us through building a set of custom mounts.
Having issues fitting headers into your car/engine? This article provides helpful hints on ways to modify or add parts to make the headers fit in your specific car. Kevin W. explains his build experience with headers.