Holley Sniper 840001-1 Standalone CAN Shift Light, Black/Red
Universal Fit, Black, LED Lighting Type, Red, Includes Mounting Bracket(s)
Holley Sniper's LED shift light’s compact size allows for endless mounting locations such as above a rearview mirror, on the A-pillar, or right in front of the instrument cluster. Smoked front LED and side display lenses for stealth look when powered off. Compatible with all gas and diesel 1-12 cylinder engines. 4.25" length, 0.75" diameter.
- Black Tube, RED LED
- OBD-ll Plug Connection
- Shift lights are available as a direct wire or OBD-II plug connection
- Smoked front LED and side display lenses for stealth look when powered off
- Simple hookup and does not require the use of a tachometer adapter
- Compatible on all 1-12 cylinder gas or diesel engines with any ignition system
- Adjustable shift point selection in 10 RPM increments
- Utilizes 7 “Super Bright” LED’s with 5 intensity settings (including OFF)
- Billet aluminum housing with multi-adjustable mount
- CAN version has 8-foot cable with OBDII connector
- Direct wire version has 4-foot wiring harness with non-terminated ends
- 4.25" length, 0.75" diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley Sniper 840007 Standalone Shift Light, Black/Red
Holley Sniper 840003 Standalone CAN Shift Light, Black/Blue
Holley Sniper 840004 Standalone CAN Shift Light, Silver/Red
Holley Sniper 840002 Standalone CAN Shift Light, Black/Yellow
Holley Sniper 840009 Standalone Shift Light, Black/Blue
Holley Sniper 840010 Standalone Shift Light, Silver/Red
Holley Sniper 840008 Standalone Shift Light, Black/Yellow
Holley Sniper 840011 Standalone Shift Light, Silver/Yellow
MSD 8963 Digital Programmable Shift Light
MSD 8952 LED Shift Light
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!