Holley Pump-to-Carb Steel Fuel Line Kit for Small Block Chevy
Universal Fit, 0.375" Tube O.D., Steel, Hard Tube Fuel Line Type
- The perfect fuel line set-up for your Holley Street Avenger 670CFM Carburetor on top of a Small Block Chevy 350 engine!
- Today's fuel and rubber lines aren't the greatest match - Upgrade your dual feed center-hung float bowl Holley to OEM steel lines with brass fittings
- Factory replacement pump-to-carb lines designed for 1969-72 Camaro LT-350 but works with almost any Small Block Chevy application
- Included inverted flare fittings adapt fuel line to Holley Carb with center-hung float bowls
- Fuel line comes pre-bent and pre-flared for an easy installation that looks factory and wont be affected by modern fuels
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Here is the perfect fuel line set-up for your Holley Street Avenger 670CFM Carburetor on top of a Small Block Chevy 350 engine! OEM steel fuel pump-to-carb line with brass fittings paired with an adapter for dual feed center hung float bowl Holleys make this the best alternative to rubber lines.
- (1) Right Stuff FPC69ZZ 1969-1972 Camaro OEM Pump-to-Carb Fuel Line
- (2) Holley 26-27 Inverted Flare Fitting Tube 5/16, Thread 7/8-20 x 1/2-20
Learn more about the products chosen and why we recommend them for your Small Block Chevy with Holley Street Avenger Carburetor, here: Plumbing Your Dual Feed Holley Carburetor
Right Stuff FPC69ZZ 1969-1972 Camaro OEM Pump-to-Carb Fuel Line
- Designed for 1969-1972 Camaro Z-28
- Works great for any Small Block Chevy application
- OEM pump to carb fuel line
- Camaros & Classics part number FPC69ZZ
Holley 26-27 Inverted Flare Fitting Tube 5/16, Thread 7/8-20 x 1/2-20
- Inverted Flare Fitting Tube
- 5/16" Thread
- 1/2"-20 I.F. Female
- 7/8"-20 Male o-ring
- (Fits Center Hung Float Bowls)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Right Stuff FPC69ZZ 1969-1972 Camaro OEM Pump-to-Carb Fuel LinePart # 92618045Qty x 1
Holley 26-27 Inverted Flare Fitting Tube 5/16, Thread 7/8-20 x 1/2-20Part # 4252627Qty x 2
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Learn how-to plumb your dual feed Holley Carburetor.